A bright comforting toy for games, sleep and harmonious development is aimed at children over 3 months.
The weight and size of the toy are suitable for baby’s hands.
The toy has relief teethers to delicately rub baby’s gums.
What can you do with the Hippo?
- Stroke – fabric with different textures favors tactile sensitivity;
- Finger loops and knots – develops fine motor skills;
- Watch the patterns – to train eyesight and concentration;
- Squeak and rustle – to develop hearing;
- Play hide-and-seek, cuddly, give and take it from mom – to benefit spatial coordination.
The toy remains attractive even after frequent washing.